In an effort to protect the health and well-being of our family and clients, we will not be seeing clients in person this tax season. We will be available on a virtual basis. Here is what you need to know:
Our staff will continue to operate as normal during regular business hours, but we will not be seeing clients in person in the office. Zoom meetings are preferred. you can schedule a meeting anytime by using our online appointment booking site.
We will continue to be available by phone 800-560-4637, e-mail email@example.com or text 781-406-4070.
You may send us any important documents by uploading to our secure client portal, by mail or simply dropping your information in the mail slot in our front door.
We encourage you to stay as safe as possible and wish you continued health during this difficult time in our country. Below are some important and timely links.
LATEST INFO 12/28/2020 – $900 Billion COVID-19 Relief Bill Has Passed
- CDC Interim Guidance for Employers
- COVID-19 Prevention
- COVID-19 Executive Orders by State
- COVID-10 Grants for Massachusetts Small Businesses (Through MA Growth Capital Corporation)
- DOL Guidance on Unemployment During COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster
- Families First: Questions & Answers
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Massachusetts Employer Unemploymnet FAQ: COVID-19
- Massachusetts Employee Unemploymnet FAQ: COVID-19
- Massachusetts SELF-Employed Unemploymnet FAQ: COVID-19
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Information Sheet
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) SBA Overview
- RE-OPENING MASSACHUSETTS
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Town of Wrentham COVID-19 Public Health and Emergency Management
- IRS ECONOMIC IMPACT PAYMENTS STATUS